Friday, March 30, 2007

Update on This Huge Dragon

My favorite line from the previous guest blogger column is the following:

Germs are souls also & IN FACT RULE THE BEYOND, according to this huge dragon.

I decided that I needed some more information about a man so well connected, so I asked about him to my friend Katie who works at the Adobe Bookstore. She shared the following information with me:

...his name is Swan. He writes in the back room of Adobe Books where Andrew, the store owner, has let him squat during the day for many years. You can come by and hear him typing most days and he always has something to pass out on the street. He's also a bit like St Francis-a modern day patron saint of birds. He is always nursing pigeons... So yes, Swan is pretty amazing. One of the local musicians affiliated with the store will be putting together a composition based on some of Swans writings. I'll keep you in the loop.

So, be on the lookout for the musical version of Swan's writings, featuring vocals by this huge dragon.

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2007 2:38 PM, Blogger Silent Cal said...

Please keep publishing his works. I wish to hear more of this dragon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home