Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Of Bumper Stickers and Comedy

As I was driving to work this morning, I spied the following bumper sticker on the back of a pickup truck:








At the time I saw this, I was rocking out to Love Gun, by KISS. This song imbues me with a certain mindset while I am listening to it. I think that the best way to describe this mindset is as a psychological equivalent of Easy Cheese. Interpret that as you will.

This mindset allowed me to, for a split-second, appreciate the comedic genius of this bumper sticker. Thank God that this altered state lasted only for an instant. I won't be listening to that song again soon.

4 Comments:

At April 08, 2007 4:29 PM, Blogger Herodotus said...

Don't get all upity on us. I know your Roxborough roots and why you found that sticker truly amusing.

 
At April 18, 2007 10:59 AM, Blogger Herodotus said...

No more weekly Brisco?

 
At May 04, 2007 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm deeply offended.

 
At November 10, 2008 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home